Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

So, I spent all day on 2/14 baking.

I baked a chocolate cake for my son & Hubby.
I baked cupcakes for Gage's class party. I made a few extras too....

"What do you want for Valentine's Day?" the Hubs asked me.
"Campisi's pizza. I want a whole large vegetable pizza just for me."
"You don't want a bracelet or earrings or something?"
"No. I'm pregnant. I want food. I want a whole large pizza that I don't have to share."

....so, there's that.
It was ALL I WANTED for V-day.
So, Hubby went & picked up Campisi's for big, fat, pregnant ME!

I got the boys (Hubby & Gage) cards and we ate pizza and chocolate cake and cupcakes.
:)



Mmmmmmm!!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:36 PM , Blogger S said...

That is awesome!

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger Aubs said...

love it!! what a great hubby for giving ya what ya wanted!! that cake is sooo cute and looks like it tasted amazing!! =)

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Christy said...

That cake looks super yummy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home