Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Random Things About Me....

So, I got nominated for this Liebster Blogging Award thing, twice now, and I never really participated in it, and for whatever reason, this time I'm going to.

I'm supposed to do a whole lot of self-disclosure stuff for it, and I'm not much of a rule follower, so basically, I'm just going to answer the 11 random questions posed by (Project Make a Baby... http://ourprojectmakeababy.blogspot.com)

...and the questions are:
1.  What is your favorite T.V. show?
Downton Abbey
2.  If we were on a road trip and I went into a convenience store to get you a snack, what should it be?
Sunflower seeds. The salt seems to stave off the car-sickness.
3.  What is your favorite book from childhood?
Hmmm.... The Legend of the Bluebonnet and probably the Mrs. Piggle Wiggle series.
4.  How many pillows do you sleep with?
Right now, I primarily sleep with my Snoogle pregnancy pillow that my mother got me.
5.  How do you drink your coffee or tea?
Tea: Iced & unsweetened.
6.  What is your favorite dinner recipe?
Recipe to cook, or recipe to eat, because those are two totally different things! I prefer to cook as little as possible, and I prefer to eat out or what others have prepared for me as much as possible!
7.  What kind of car do you drive?
Infiniti.
8.  What is your favorite kind of shampoo?
TIGI Oatmeal & Honey. {MMMmmmmm! It smells like cake batter!}
9.  What is your least favorite food?
Liver.
10.  Describe your best friends in three words.
Funny, fabulous, kind.
11.  What song is currently on repeat on your iPod/MP3 player/CD player?
...I don't have anything that's on repeat right now! 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:01 AM , Anonymous Rose said...

Why are we not talking about downton abbey?! I love it to (and miss you!!)

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, Rose, you turned me onto the show! I watched the first two seasons on my way to Belize and during my downtime there. I love it, Love it, love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home