Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I've been banned...

So here is the flu update from the Casa de Lainey Paney:
I've been banned from the home!

Why?
Because Gage came down with the flu on Saturday and we got him started on Tamiflu.
Then, Hubby came down with the flu on Sunday, and got started on Tamiflu.

We all got our flu shots, but clearly this strain is not covered by the flu shot, which left me unprotected on a sinking ship...

So, after my 2nd trip to Walgreens for the weekend, I got the boys fed, packed a bag, and hit the road to my Mom's.

Gage's surgery for tomorrow: rescheduled for next week.

Hopefully I will be returning home tomorrow.
...and I will be cleaning EVERYTHING!

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM , Blogger Aubs said...

oh no! geez! will pray they are both 100% again soon and that you continue to stay healthy!

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Yuck! I hope everyone feels better soon :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home