Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Baby Girl Update....

Okay, so this is from a while ago, but I just had to post it here too. I sent it out via text/email to some a while back...

Okay...had to share....

...and then there's this.... Gage has not been thrilled about the prospect of becoming a brother at all. The good news: he's not yelling at my belly or insisting that I scream "I hate babies!"
...any more.

Now, he does get jealous if I am at a store and get something for the baby and not him. So, THAT's certainly getting expensive.... but, to see his taste in little girl clothes. Oh my! He wants HIS little sister to wear the prettiest, girliest, frilliest of frilly things he can find. You know what? If he picks it out for her---I buy it. He and I shop in totally different styles for this Little Miss. I buy some "cute" stuff, but I'm mostly focusing on soft stuff so far. Gage---he focuses on ruffles!

He's picked out these two dresses for her so far:

It's just so funny to me that he says that he doesn't want a sister, but when it comes to dressing the sister he's getting whether he wants one or not: she'll be looking good as long as big brother gets input!

{I haven't even approached the subject of baby shoes with Gage yet...}



Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:12 PM , Anonymous JessN said...

So what I'm picturing here when I read this is baby Duke in her hot pink ruffled dress.....and some Converse shoes if her big brother has a say!!!!!!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

Congratulations! :-)

 
At 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cuteness of it all! :) So happy for you!

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

That is the cutest, funniest thing ever!

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Brent and Rachel Fisher said...

Congrats on the baby girl! So sweet! The girl clothes and accessories are so dangerous.

I LOL'd at the visual of Gage yelling "I hate babies" at your belly. . . even though I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

They are cute little dresses. She will look very pretty in them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home