Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, December 23, 2012

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree....

This year, Hubby wasn't pleased with our options for purchasing a tree out here in the sticks, so we headed into the city to buy from our favorite place in Dallas....
{Yes, we headed into the CITY for a Christmas tree....how wrong does that sound?}

We hopped out of the car, and I promptly hurt my toe. How random is that?
It hurt so freaking bad! I went back to the car, and let the guys pick out the tree....


At home, Hubby put the lights on it....


....and Gage decorated it....






It took two days because he lost steam, but he did 90% of the ornaments himself! He rocks!

All the while I laid on the couch growing a baby, and nursing my poor little bruised toe.

(which toe hurt? The 2nd from the end. I just knew it was broken...but now I think it was just bruised. OMG, it hurt!)




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tree, hope your toe is feeling better :)

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger Aubs said...

How sweet of your guys to do the tree!! =) Hope your toe is better soon!! (why is it that the smallest things can hurt SO bad?!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home