Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Work.

I don't work often, but when I do, I just LOVE to catch up with my ol' peeps.

I actually enjoy working now that I don't have to do it every day.
Maybe that's a spoiled brat kind of statement... I don't care. It's the truth.

What I HATE about working: the fact that on Wednesday, it took me 2 HOURS to get home. On Thursday, it took me an hour and a half...

I actually miss seeing this on a regular basis though...

What else was nice about work? Seeing the baby on the ultrasound machine! Someone, who shall remain nameless, is pregnant too, and she is due just a few days after me. Well, we had fun checking out our babies in the ER. My baby had the hiccups. It was so cute! Her baby was tapping it's leg and seemed to be trying to grab its little feet. Super sweet.
:)
Still, no sign of gender. The baby wasn't trying to cooperate with spreading her little legs (because I DO believe it's a her), and we had work to get done. Sadly, I didn't even have my cell phone with me when we were in there, so I have no pics to share. But----we're having our big sonogram and anatomy scan soon...so, I'm sure I'll have pics to share from that.

:)

1 Comments:

At 9:21 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

I MIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home