Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Darnin's Christmas 2012


Darnin and everyone should be so ashamed of me this year. I took so very few photos. So few.... But, it's not to say that we didn't have a good time.

I'm just BFP (big-fat-pregnant) & tired! Yes, I fell asleep right there in the living room amid all the festivities. Thankfully, I don't think my mouth was hanging open....

Pics from Darnin's 1st Christmas in her new house....




...and what was waiting for us in our guest room at Darnin's????
THIS fun set up!!!
It's a girl, it's a girl, it's a girl!

...okay, moving on....

I really can't go into what Christmas was like without Allen. I just....I can't type about all of that right now, because I don't want all of that to come up to the surface right now. Perhaps a topic for another time...

....but it was nice and a small comfort to see these things on Mom's tree...

Mom and Damon cooked all day. Next year, I vote we cater the event so that we can spend more time hanging out together!




...I, however, may be in the minority with that vote, but whatever. We ate late. Dinner rather than lunch. So, that put gift opening late. I think we finished up with gifts at 10 or 11 o'clock at night!




Darnin worked so hard all day cooking and making sure everything was 'just so.' I know she was exhausted. She made hot chocolate for the boys and sat down with them with the intention of reading a Christmas book aloud....but she was tired, and the boys were busy talking about little boy stuff....so the book reading never happened.... Oh well. I think the boys were just happy to talk. I know Gage was on cloud 9 to be hanging out with Trystan and Carter. He hadn't seen them in so long.





....just after that, it was off to bed. I fell asleep again in the living room and Hubby woke me and took me to bed. I felt bad because I don't remember saying goodbye or goodnight to anyone!

....but, I was tired!
I think we all were....





Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:56 AM , Blogger Carina said...

What a beautiful home she has! It looks like you had a great time, despite the work and the late gift opening. =)

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

I just....love you. That's all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home