Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, February 09, 2013

I have a cold!


Yeah, I started not feeling so hot on Thursday night. Friday was tough, but I powered through it. As the day went on, that's when I started really feeling like, "Hey, I think I have a cold."

I didn't have a sudden onset of symptoms or fever, so I'm fairly certain that I don't have the flu. It seems to just be a cold. It's not pleasant, but luckily, Hubby got me the right kind of Sudafed that I can take during pregnancy, and that's helped a TON.

AND---Darnin's here for a visit! This was supposed to be a productive weekend where we tackled projects that I've been neglecting or needing to do, but I've been confined to the bedroom for my germiness. Gage can't risk getting sick now, and Hubby's missed so much work with his recent flu, Gage's surgery, and then my fall....He's still got a lot to take care of at the office, so he can't really afford to get sick right now...

Just a little bit crazy at our house right now...


3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

Boo. I am sad that you are a little under the weather. Let me know if you need anything. I am sure you are getting all the help you need while Darnin is there, but if you are still under the weather on Monday-don't hesitate to ask me for help. I can bring soup or whatever your current commercial craving may be.

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

oh no- do feel better soon!
yes- y'all really have been having a tough time lately.

good luck

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger Aubs said...

boo!! you guys have just had a rough time! praying you are already feeling better and that this is THE END of sickness for your family for a LONG time!! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home