Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, March 08, 2013

Nursery Stuff.....

Here's the dresser! It arrived and I'm in love. The canvas still needs to be framed, but I think it's going to work perfectly in the nursery!
 Check out what's NOT going to work: the mobile.
Yes, it's hanging in my kitchen, not the nursery. Yes, the counter underneath it is cluttered. Oh well. The point is: I don't like it. It doesn't look as nice in person as it did in the pictured nursery on the website. The birds pull the branches down, so they all look like they are falling. Orrrr----if you're a baby laying below the mobile, maybe they look like they're about to dive-bomb you like Mockingbirds do.... I dunno. I just know that for $130, I was NOT IMPRESSED. It's going back to the store. If it had cost $30, I'd consider keeping it....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home