Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shenaniganz, Spring Break 2013

Well, on Wednesday of Spring Break, Hubby took off work for an EXTRA day! We knew he'd taken off Thursday and Friday, but Wednesday was a bonus day!

Mommy had errands to run that day, including the follow up 3D ultrasound, so the guys decided to have some fun on their own.

I was lucky enough to meet the dynamic duo at Shenaniganz for lunch.
...and then I left to run my errands, and the guys apparently played games and rode go-carts and they had a blast.

Well, let me tell you what happened: Gage hit the jackpot on some game and got 500 TICKETS! Hubby and I were both saying, we've never hit any kind of ticket jackpot as a kid. Hubby said that Gage was soooo excited!

Ahhh....Good times....


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:04 AM , Blogger Aubs said...

FUN!! Always so nice to have the guys home from work!! You guys are such fun parents!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home