Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Star Student

Gage is the Star Student in his class this week. Last night, we got to work on his Star Student Poster. Here it is....








Please notice:
1. Gage now has two pets: a fish & a dog. Turdy was released into our neighborhood pond this past weekend. No, there are no pictures of it because I didn't go, and it was just Daddy & Gage. Daddy said that they put him down, and by the time he was ready for pictures, Turdy was gone into the water!
2. Last year, Gage wanted to be a rockstar when he grows up. Now, he wants to be a Navy Seal.
3. His artwork: those are wrestlers. We don't watch wrestling. Somehow he likes wrestling though, and he gets books about wrestlers from the library. Boys....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:44 PM , Blogger Aubs said...

so so so cute!! and how fun to be able to compare to last year! and yes. boys. say no more!! ha! =)

 
At 10:12 AM , Blogger S said...

Very nice!

 
At 10:59 AM , Anonymous JessN said...

"We don't watch wrestling."...consider yourself lucky! I personally don't either but lately it's the only thing Riley watches and I HATE it with a passion! I'd like to scream how stupid it is but I don't want to hurt his feelings!

P.S. why do I have to type in those weird letters to prove I'm not a robot?!? I'm clearly not lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home