Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's a Major Award!

Woohoo! Got an award from Cassie @ http://ringfamilycircus.blogspot.com


The rules:

1. Thank the person that gave you this award
(thank you, Cassie)
2. Copy the award
(did that)
3. Tell 7 things about myself that other's may not know.

Mmmmmkaaaaaaaaay.

7 things about me...

1. I want to be buried in my "good bra." You know---the one that holds the girls in juuuuust the right way so that they're pointing to Heaven & I don't look like a 10 year old boy laying in a coffin. Morbid, yes, I know. But hey---I'm supposed to list 7 things that people might not really know about me...so there's one.

2. My feet are usually cold & my hands are usually HOT. Like flashing hot.

3. I love "shopping" in my mother's closet, and she's lucky that I didn't take her strappy buckled Cole Haan heels when I left there...

4. I DVR Young & The Restless. I know it's sad & pathetic & what not. But I can't help my silly self! {shhhh....don't tell!}

5. I love hominy.

6. My favorite author is Dorothy Parker.

7. I would rather load the dishwasher than unload it.

:)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Blogger Cassie said...

Yay! Love it!!! And I totally agree with the first one...why not look good FOREVER! :)

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

Congratulations on the award!

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

I'm with you on the bra thing!

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Hominy? Really? Gross!.

 
At 11:44 AM , Anonymous Tracy said...

I LOVE Dorothy Parker, too! She's my favorite!

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger Aubs said...

OMG...I LOVE Y&R!!!! DVR it every single day and watch them on the weekend....have watched since i was a little girl w/ my mom!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home