Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 12, 2009

Hallelujah!



My car is ready for pick up!
I can go get him! ...or her.
It.

Hallelujah!

Oh, sweet car... I owe you an oil change. I've got a new registration sticker for you. Are you so excited? Oh, how I've missed you...and your heated seats...and your power windows...and the key fob. OH, SWEET KEY FOB. {why don't they give you a key fob for rentals? What the heck?} I've missed my steering wheel radio control and the automatic headlights. I've been lost without your navigation system {yes, sweet car, literally}...I've missed that sweet little button that just opens the gate on our mornings at Memaw's...I've been screwed up at the gas station b/c they put the tank on the OTHER side for those rentals...I've missed you so much!!!!!

And Hallelujah! ...the $495 deductible has been waived.
Perhaps a change of luck?
Please, please...let this bring a change of luck...

5 Comments:

At 10:35 AM , Anonymous Momish said...

Yeah! That photo is the best!

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That's great about getting the car back! Maybe your luck is changing.

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

Yay!!! Good news!

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Awesome!! Glad you are back to your precious car while the rest of us drive our ordinary cars! =) J/K!!

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Outstanding news about the car!!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home