Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

From the desk of: Gage's Mom.

Ah, behold the power of the Mommy note...
"That's okay, my mom wrote a note."
Late for school today? Don't worry...mom wrote a note.

Yes, the power of the Mommy note.

Today...Gage asked me to write a note.
School related.

And, since the dear little recipient can't read, here goes nothing!

Dear J--- {female classmate that was his "friend" on Monday, but is not as of today},

Please don't call Gage a "poopyhead." He informed me today that you've chosen to refer to him in this way, and he does not care for it. He also informed me that his response was to say to you, "That hurts my feelings." Gage is a sensitive guy, and deserves to be treated better than that. Please refrain from using such ugly words when addressing my son, and call him by the name I chose for him: Gage.

Unless of course he called you a "poopyhead" first. In that case---all bets are off and he deserved it.

Thank you in advance for your adherence to my request.

~Gage's Mom

Too bad the little thing can't read yet. I think it's a pretty great 1st Mommy Note.
{no, I won't really be sending it!}

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Blogger Aubs said...

sooo funny! I am loving the pre school drama with Brayden this year!! Probably my favorite 10 minutes of the day is the drive home from school when i hear all about who kissed who, who is his friend today and who isn't and why, who got in trouble.....so.stinkin.cute. I love it!

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger Running with Scissors said...

That is the sweetest thing!

I nearly fell over the other day when Guy called me "silly guts". It was his first name-calling experience, but sadly I thought it was v. v. cute and didn't say too much about it...

 
At 4:29 AM , Blogger Laura said...

CUTE! You so ROCK!!!!

 
At 4:40 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Lol. I wondered who would get the first name calling experience. Poopyhead. A classic.

 
At 6:07 AM , Blogger lisa said...

Gage cracks me up! Very cute!

 
At 7:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny...I love the line "unless of course he called you a "poopyhead" first" LMAO!

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

LOL! Love it!

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

At least she didn't say he was funny....he would NOT approve of your blog comments!! =)

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

That is an awesome note. Can I get you to write notes to my coworkers?

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

That is the best Mommy Note EVER! LOL.
My little guy is sensitive too and I think it is wonderful.

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Aw, poor Gage. He is so very cute, but I am sorry that his heart hurt.
Thanks for coming by, I have missed you on my long, unintentional hiatus!
Blessings to you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home