Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, September 21, 2009

End of day recap...

Red Licorice & Dr.Pepper. That counts as a dinner, right?
Well, it is for me tonight.

School tonight.
Storms coming tonight. Woohoo.

The party is outdoors on Saturday. Please, Lord, stop the rain for Saturday!

Got to see Rikki today & sweet, fat, Baby Lauren!!!!
Sorry, I couldn't eat lunch with you guys. Bad day @ work.

Tomorrow---lots of internship work to do this week.

Mom: I love you, Love YOU, love you for all the party stuff you are helping me with. Your cakes rock!!! xoxxoxoxxoxo

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Sorry your day was bad....I know how those days are! I hate that I couldn't eat lunch with you too...seriously! One day when neither of us have anything to do, we will do it (nothing) together...so, I will see you in about...oh...18 years or so!!! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home