Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday morning...

It's 11am. Hubby is still sleeping.
I'm already ready for a nap.

Laundry's all done.
Who volunteers to finish folding it?
Dishes done.
Floor swept? Some of them.

Woke up to a really sweet card by my coffee pot. It was nice. Hubby hardly ever does stuff like that, so it was a sweet treat.

The Land Before Time DVD is playing in the living room.
Gage & I have been playing "zoo" with these little animals.

I want a magic wand to miraculously make my house spotless.

The pinata is stuffed for the party.
Some of the party gear for the upcoming b-day celebrations is ready to rock & roll. I've still got some work to do though...

What I really want to do: wrap his b-day gifts that are in my car! But, he's awake. Can't do that now....

Peace-out.
Have a good Sunday.

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Sounds like it will be a great party - way to go! Cannot wait to see photos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home