Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Bullets today b/c I'm busy & have to get going!

* Still have a 5 foot by 3 foot hole in the roof. Insurance is going to pay. The big question now is how much. That saga is still going on. I haven't cried or flipped out too much about it yet. My friend, Lexapro, is really helping me through it.

* Flooding in the Phillipines: Ruby's brother lives in Manila, and nobody has been able to contact him or heard from him. Say a little prayer for him. His name is Randy.

* Hubby is sick. Sick sick sick. Flu, now with bronchitis, sinus infection, and working on a bilateral ear infection. Couldn't just have a cold, could he? He really had to go all out. Over-achiever.

* Busy day ahead with appointments until the cows come home.

* Lost my keys yesterday while out in public. By the grace of God, I found them. I assure you---it WAS a small miracle.

* I have a paper due on Monday. All offers of volunteering to write it for me will be considered. Don't everyone raise their hands at once.

* I shamefully admit that I DVR'd The Hills last night {haven't watched it yet}, and yet at the same time---if all the characters of that show just fell off the planet, I wouldn't really miss them. What is WRONG with me? {you know, for making such an ugly comment....and for watching the show. I'm sick & twisted, and sometime think/act like a 16 year old girl...}

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your day! Hope hubby feels better soon.

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Amy said...

I rarely leave comments, but just wanted to let you know that I love your blog! I found it completely by accident about a year ago and I have really enjoyed your writing and your family!

 
At 11:25 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Wow...thanks, Amy!

thanks, NYC Girl!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger mpotter said...

for the record, i have the hills AND the city on season pass of tivo.
dude!

hope the husband feels better, and your friend is okay!

good luck on the paper.
you wouldn't want my help. i've actually written a paper saying that i can't write the paper. (i did get an A though!)

 
At 7:47 PM , Anonymous misguided mommy said...

okay so the hills is way worse then me tivoing americas next top model so now i feel much better about myself! thank you for that!

have i ever told you your avatar picture kinda looks like a naughty school girl....i totally wish i could pull that look off

btw i'm doing a pay it forward contest on my blog i think the prize is pretty rad, if you don't thats cool, but might be worth a look see

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home