Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

A Big Brother!?

Gage wants a little sister.

He informed me of this Monday night before bed.

He also told me before his birthday party that he wanted a brother & a sister, and a baby for our house. That didn't happen.

A few nights after his party he asked, "why you didn't get me a sister for my party?"

This kid really wants to be a big brother!

But alas...it's not meant to be...yet.

Gage, buddy...it'll happen in time, if it is meant to be. God has a plan for us as a family, and we have to trust that plan. Some way---if we are to parent another child, it will happen.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Anonymous Momish said...

My daughter also begs me, but for an older brother. I don't know how to explain to her that once she was born, having an OLDER brother was more or less out of the question any more. I love that carving!

 
At 4:07 PM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Aw honey, kids are so sweet and honest and sometimes it just hurts. Hugs.

 
At 10:57 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

It's tough to explain that to our friends and family isn't it? I am forever being asked why we don't pursue our fertility more aggresively but I firmly believe the Lord will grant me what I need and until then I am content.

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Yes, my friend...He certainly does have a plan. My prayers are with you!!! =) However, in the meantime...you can borrow mine and Gage can have "borrowed" little sisters!!! =)

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

That is so sweet. Seth and I had a conversation yesterday morning and I was informed that he wants a baby brother and a baby sister - that's right, TWO MORE! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home