Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm not crazy.

Okay....maybe the fact that I even need to state "I'm not crazy" would indicate that perhaps I AM crazy, or a little bit crazy, or maybe it's just that my life is crazy.

Where is that padded cell that I've been looking for?


I'm not crazy.

Back up: got my car back yesterday. Wooohooo!
Went out this morning with Gage---trying to get all of our stuff loaded up so we could head off to school and start our day.
My door wouldn't open on my car.
The driver's side door---which was damaged in the accident---the handle would not open the door.
So, I get Gage loaded up, and I climb over from the other seat.
The door handle works on the inside, but not the outside.
UGh.
Take him to school...call the car place. No problemo: bring it back.
I had a 10 appt, so after that, I took the car back.

It opened right up for them EVERY TIME.
They looked at it---nothing noteworthy to report.

Written down as "operator error."
OPERATOR ERROR.
Are you kidding me?
No, no, I'm not crazy...I'm stupid.
I'm apparently TOO STUPID TO OPERATE A DOOR!
I'm surprised they didn't cancel my insurance on the spot. {"Well, she's too stupid to operate a door. Why in the world would we insure her to get on the road and operate a car? There are way too many buttons & knobs for this gal to maneuver. Cancel her. Now.".....oh, yes, I can practically hear that conversation now.... not that I hear voices or anything...because you know, that might indicate that I'm crazy....}

Anyhooooooooooo.

I swear I need orange cones set up all around me.
Don't anyone trust me to watch your shit, operate your shit, or babysit your shit b/c I'm in no position to be entrusted with anything valuable at this time. My luck is crap right now.
Crazy, stupid, crap.
I'm just sayin'....

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:30 AM , Blogger Brandie said...

LOVE that picture! I need a padded room like that!!

PS - Yes ma'am, that IS Kyra!

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger lisa said...

You are not crazy. I’ve had to take my car in because the window was stuck. When the repair guy named Snake (not kidding) pushed the button down went the window. He told me it’s because I had the kiddy lock on. After about two minutes of feeling completely stupid, I tried to explain to Snake that I was not an idiot and that after the window wouldn’t work I had pushed all kinds of buttons. So I made him stand there with me and make the window go up and down until it got stuck. Turns out the cable thing was twisted and needed to be replaced.

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

If it helps, similar stuff happens to me all of the time. Did they charge you for the check up? I hope not.

 
At 9:22 PM , Anonymous misguided mommy said...

i hate that. i take my phone up and say it wont work and suddenly it works. i tell someone my computer is being an asshole and they walk up and poof its all good

its like the universe just wants to fuck with me or something

 
At 12:04 AM , Blogger Chris H said...

Ha ha... that made me laugh.. all that 'shit' this and 'shit' that! Well done on being as potty mouthed as me for a change! *smiles*

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

Oh, you are fine. I'd still let you watch my shit. ;)

Poor baby. I know that the next six months will be BLISS for you to make up for all this crap.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home