Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Product Review! Alterna Hair Caviar...



No, I'm not getting paid to do this, and I didn't get any free shampoo/conditioner from the company. I got it from my mom!

This shampoo & conditioner was such a treat. I always looked foward to using it when I would visit my mom. It smells great. It feels great. Makes your hair feel great!

....and then I got my own. {thanks Mom!}

But...{yes, sadly, there is a but} I have really dry scalp. I just do. Can't help it. Loved this shampoo and conditioner at first. Now, not so much. Makes my hair feel great, but my scalp is getting dry again.
:(

So, it's back to the TiGi Oatmeal & Honey routine for me. That's been the most helpful at moisturizing my hair & scalp, and it smells like cake batter. MMmmmm!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

The oatmeal & honey shampoo sounds interesting, I may have to try it!

 
At 6:38 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

So, do you have flakes??? You know I would make fun of you if I saw you and you had flakes!!! =) Only cause I love you.

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Angel said...

mmm cake batter....yum!

 
At 8:58 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Yay a new hair product to try! Well, two new hair products.
I linked you on my post about more life in Vermont.

 
At 9:54 AM , Anonymous Kidbux said...

This is a good sharing. Caviaris transforming your hair proper care industry automobile highly adding nourishment to, moisturizing as well as revitalizing houses… read detail review at:
http://kidbuxblog.com/caviar-haircare-series/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home