Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Product Review! Alterna Hair Caviar...

No, I'm not getting paid to do this, and I didn't get any free shampoo/conditioner from the company. I got it from my mom!

This shampoo & conditioner was such a treat. I always looked foward to using it when I would visit my mom. It smells great. It feels great. Makes your hair feel great!

....and then I got my own. {thanks Mom!}

But...{yes, sadly, there is a but} I have really dry scalp. I just do. Can't help it. Loved this shampoo and conditioner at first. Now, not so much. Makes my hair feel great, but my scalp is getting dry again.

So, it's back to the TiGi Oatmeal & Honey routine for me. That's been the most helpful at moisturizing my hair & scalp, and it smells like cake batter. MMmmmm!



At 12:15 PM , Blogger *~Sarah Lynn~* said...

The oatmeal & honey shampoo sounds interesting, I may have to try it!

At 6:38 PM , Blogger Rikki said...

So, do you have flakes??? You know I would make fun of you if I saw you and you had flakes!!! =) Only cause I love you.

At 7:52 PM , Blogger Beth said...

mmm cake batter....yum!

At 8:58 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Yay a new hair product to try! Well, two new hair products.
I linked you on my post about more life in Vermont.

At 9:54 AM , Anonymous Kidbux said...

This is a good sharing. Caviaris transforming your hair proper care industry automobile highly adding nourishment to, moisturizing as well as revitalizing houses… read detail review at:


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home