Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Saturday, 6/14

Let the Birthday Celebrations Begin!

Mom & David stopped by & brought me a gift & a strawberry cake! Yummy! And thank y'all for my gift card!!!!


After that, Gage woke from his nap, and Dad came over.
Allen & Gage had a blast on the Slip-N-Slide.


And then the 5 of us went to dinner at Trail Dust.

Dad & Allen


Me & Hubby


Me & Gage on the dance floor!


Me & Gage on the slide...


Allen was so sweet to take Gage on the slide time & time again!


Hubby even took Gage down the slide!

And the night ended with some Rocking Horse fun...

Why are they both so happy in that picture? Well, because Allen was lifting the "ponytail" & making farting noises... you know---life with boys. Typical boy fashion. And they both thought it was hilarious!

....cute history about that rocking horse...when Allen was about a year and a half, maybe two years old, my grandfather, Papa, bought that rocking horse for Allen. Allen played & played on that thing! Now, it's Gage's and he loves it too.
It's a sentimental hand-me-down. And it makes me happy.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 9:28 AM , Blogger Aunt Becky said...

Happy birthday! I love the strawberry cake (I have a pink fetish).

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

My birthday is not until Monday...but we're celebrating early....

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Hope you have a GREAT birthday tomorrow - looks like you've kicked things off nicely!

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY... lovely photos, your cake looks soooo yummy, I just love that phtos of the two boys on the slide... so much fun on their faces.

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Happy Birthday--a day early! I like having birthday festivals... I think everyone deserves a few days! =)

Those pictures of Gage and you guys are priceless! I love the farting rocking horse. So typical!

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Happy Birthday!
You celebrated in style - going down that slide looks good on ya!

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger Burgh Baby said...

You are SO adorable! Happy Birthday and let the party continue all week long!

 
At 6:28 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

Happy Early Birthday!!! Jerod turns 30 on the 19th. He's dreading it! :)

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

UMM HI WHERE IS MY CAKE MISSY I WANT TO LICK THAT FROSTING SO BAD I'M STRONGLY THINKING OF GOING OUT AND BUYING A TUB OF FROSTING

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home