Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, June 05, 2008

This better be worth it.


Well....since waking from his nap, Gagie-poo has had diarrhea.
Side effect of the Augmentin??? Mmmmm-hmmm.
This shit better be worth it. Augmentin better clear up this ear infection, and I mean FAST.

Needless to say, this has not been a "big-boy-underwear" day.

May the force me with me.



At 1:54 PM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

awwwww. Poor Gage and poor mommy!

At 2:08 PM , Anonymous ame i. said...

Poor little guy!
At least he isn't on Biaxin. that stuff gave me hives. I've never had hives before or since.

At 2:50 PM , Blogger Steph said...

Ugh, can't he get a break? I heard that Rx works well, so it should be helping soon.

Thinking of the both of you.

At 3:11 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Ugh. Right--that better work. And the diarrhea better pass (haha) STAT.

At 4:00 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Augmentin will totally screw with their little digestive systems...keep him away from milk for a bit, too. Get well soon, Gage!

At 4:11 PM , Blogger gmcountrymama said...

I hope he is feeling better soon poor little guy.

At 4:30 PM , Blogger Bikini said...

Bananas, girlfriend. That will help firm up the poop. Also, try some Yo Baby organic yogurt - the cultures in the yogurt helps restore some of the probiotics and lessen the loose poop, too (as opposed to all other dairy that aggravates it).

Sadly, I have much experience with loose stools in kids. May you gain something from my experience! (and don't forget the stain spray for the laundry... ;) )

At 5:41 PM , Blogger Reason to Rejoice! said...

oops...guess I coulda warned ya!!! SORRY!! It won't get better until he is off of it, unfortunately....10 days, huh???!!! Try plain vanilla yogurt...helped us a little....also gotta watch out for yeast rash. Augmentin is some very powerful stuff and he should be feeling better within another day or so. My advice....don't buy the's much too expensive and the other stuff is fine for a 2 year old. AND, it won't completely get rid of the diarrhea...only after the antibiotics will it be completely gone. I am telling you, after 7 ear infections in 8 months, you get used to it! =)


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home