Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Movie Review.........& Today's News...

SEX IN THE CITY

...went & saw the movie last night with Leslie.

I thought it was good, but not great.
There were things about it that I LOVED. But, I think perhaps I expected more. I built it up to be more.

I still love Charlotte. She's just my favorite.


And...in other news...Gage is sick.
I don't know....probably just a cold, but he had a temp of 101.4 this morning.
We've dosed with fever reducer, and it's down to 99.2.
So, we had to cancel our return trip to the Rowlett Water Park this morning.

I feel soooooo bad. I text messaged Tera (Aubri's mom) early this morning. We were planning to go together, but I just couldn't take Gage out like this to be around other kids, and not feeling well...you know. But, I didn't want to call anyone's house at 7 in the morning! Well, I feel bad b/c Tera didn't get the text until after she had loaded the car, gotten everything ready to go, and then went around searching for her phone. UGH. Poor both of us. Poor her b/c everything was done, and she didn't get the cancellation until the 11th hour. Poor Aubri for the disappointment. Poor Gage b/c he doesn't feel well...and poor me b/c we're stuck at home!

And, I had to cancel this afternoon's play-time with Stephanie & Justin.

Anyway...that's what's going on in my day....

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:53 AM , Blogger Aubs said...

Poor Gage....and poor you...it is so tough when they are sick and we as moms want to wave a magic wand and make them feel better and we just can't! =( Hope he is feeling better soon!

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Oh, I hope he feels better soon - being sick is no fun for anyone!

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Charlotte's my favorite, too.

I'm so sorry that Gage is sick!

 
At 11:14 PM , Blogger Cristina Mathers said...

charlottes my fave too! hope your son is better lickity split!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home