Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

For the Hubby.

So, my hubby says that I don't blog about him enough.



Well Hubby, this one's for you.

Here I am with Hubby at the Land Bridge in Aruba when we got engaged.


Another shot from our engagement trip...


Here we are in Sedona when we were visiting my parents in Arizona...


Here we are, attending a roof-top party at The Kirby, the building where I lived when Hubby & I met...


Cooking out one afternoon at Magnolia Station, the lofts where Hubby & I got our first place together...


Now, at this point, if anyone has noticed, Hubby wore that shirt a lot. It was my fault. Here's why: I would often purchase his clothes for him. He had about 3 or 4 of those shirts, bought by me on separate occasions. One day, Hubby asked me to not buy any more of THAT shirt. WHAT? I had not even noticed that I had bought 3 or 4 of the SAME shirt for him, and he kept wearing them b/c he thought "well, she must really like this shirt if she keeps buying me more of them." So, there's that....

Here we are on the front porch steps of the Scottish Rite Temple in downtown Dallas, where we got married.


And then, in November 2003, we got married...




After that, we bought a house...started our family...


And this Hubby of mine became a Dad.
:)











:)
Okay...so that's my Hubby.
He may be a Jackass, but he's my Jackass.

And poor Hubby. It's raining as I type this. On Saturday, he washed & waxed my car. Sunday morning, of course it rained. And again now, it's raining....

Labels:

19 Comments:

At 7:47 AM , Blogger Burgh Baby said...

That's too funny--my husband gets mad if I so much as mention that he exists on my blog!

Lovin' all the throwback photos. Looks like he's a keeper!

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Dana said...

That is funny about the red shirt. I noticed it immediately, I did some scrolling back and forth to see if maybe they were taken on the same day...Good post about your hubby!

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

I also noticed the shirt immediately; that's too funny!

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Good golly, girl, blow some of that rain over here! We're PARCHED in San Antonio!

I absolutely LOVE your wedding pic on the piano! That's GREAT!

 
At 10:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute tribute to hubby! Love the red shirt info that was priceless.

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger Angel said...

Dang girl...you've been busy! cookouts, new furniture, and rescuing strange children right off the street!!!

and my husband would DIE if I put that many pictures of him on my blog...!! I love the one of him kissing Gage when he was s very small baby...perfect. some men are just meant to be dads, ya know?

 
At 12:55 PM , Blogger Aunt Becky said...

What sweet pictures!

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

That is so awesome. I LOVE all the pics... but especially the one of you on the Piano!!!!!!

 
At 4:15 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Those are great pictures! I love the story about the shirt. And the dress-- I love it!

 
At 4:45 PM , Blogger Pokey Puppy said...

Okay seriously. that just made me cry. I love the shirt thing.. lol. This may be the only thing in a year that has made me miss my x-hubby!! But I still love ya!

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

What a nice post! I noticed the shirt thing, too. Bob doesn't have repeats of shirts, but he has favorites that he will wear at least once (ok 3 times) a week.

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

that is so nuts, i just finished reading the memory keepers daughter and they talked about the land bridge, in aruba, and i wondered what the fuck does a land bridge look like and now i know

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

What awesome photos! I love the one of the boys mowing the yard! Your wedding dress is unique and amazing! So pretty!

Hope your week is off to an awesome start!

 
At 5:47 AM , Blogger Jenster said...

Love the photo timeline! I also love the "jackass" picture. I have a calendar by that same artist. Funny stuff.

 
At 6:57 PM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

What a terrific pictorial. I love that you have all those pics of both of you. I have almost none.
My dh has that same shirt!

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Jen said...

I was TOTALLY laughing at your hubby's shirt before you mentioned it! I was like "wow! He loooves that shirt!"

 
At 10:28 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

OH honey. That is the sweetest post! My hubby asks that I blog about him less, but I don't post anything close to this sweet. You guys are a beautiful couple!!!

 
At 5:07 AM , Blogger Mummy M said...

What a lovely post. Our blog was started to be about Olivia and now about her sibling also but we never just post about each other - maybe we should start!

Kx

 
At 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this post :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home