Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, June 06, 2008

I Love a Good Bargain....

I just love finding wonderful things on sale. Love it.

As Gage & I were about to explode from Cabin Fever, we ventured out to the mall to walk around. He's been fever-free for over 24 hours now, so it seemed okay.

And while there.....oh, I was sucked into Bath & Body Works. You are NOT going to believe what I found!!!!


It's this scent that I smelled...maybe a year or so ago. It's Green Clover & Aloe. It's light & clean, and I loved it. Well, I found it on sale for $2.37 a bottle. I bought two bottles. Unfortunately I could not find the lotion---just the shower gel, but still. I was so pumped!

That was my deal of the day.
Made me happy.
:)

6 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good deal indeed!
My sister always get me stuff from B&BW for birthdays. 2 years ago(?) she gave me a basket with that scent bath oil, shower gel, lotion & hand cream. I loved it!

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Sounds like it smells very yummy. I love yummy smells AND good prices.

 
At 2:58 PM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

So glad he is feeling better!
and that sounds like a yummy scent, relaxing.

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Kate said...

The shower gel sounds really nice and I am so glad that your boy has been fever-free!

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Haven't smelled that one.

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Aunt Becky said...

Getting bargains makes me ridiculously happy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home