Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, May 02, 2008

Let's Talk TV...

Let's Talk About TV, folks.

The Hills
Photobucket
Seriously, was it just me, or was that the shortest "season" ever?
Second point: LC & Heidi had a falling out b/c of Heidi's choice of boyfriend. The same thing is going on with LC & Audrina. The common denominator here is LC. Hello, get a clue. And yet...I still watch the damn show.

Desperate Housewives
Photobucket
Oh, poor, poor, Lynette. What a bind she's in knowing that her kids did it, but certainly not wanting to pay the price for that! But her husband: he still has some forgiving to do. She can't live everyday paying for that mistake. And, I heart Bree.
Gabrielle is cracking me up with all of this "my husband is blind" stuff. And...that one girl...oh, what's her name? Anyway...the one whose "dad" is in law enforcement, and totally creepy "chester the molestor" type. Ewwwww.

Grey's Anatomy
Photobucket
I want more. OH MY GOSH. I want more. For starters---Rebecca/Ava/whatever. Just go away. Is she faking the pregnancy? Or, does she truly believe that she's pregnant & she's really just not? I don't know... McDreamy & Meredith belong together. Dr.Blonde-lady-whatever her name is needs to come clean with Callie. And...Addison's back.... Is her show, "Private Practice" ever going to resume? (or, has it, and I just missed it???)

My Name is Earl
Photobucket
Not as funny this year as it has been in the past. That's my opinion anyway.... But, still love Joy. She's so my favorite!

Hell's Kitchen
Photobucket
Again, not as good as previous seasons, but I am still enjoying the show very much. I love it when he calls someone "donkey". I'm so easily amused...

10 Comments:

At 9:06 AM , Blogger Burgh Baby said...

You would think that whoever Photoshopped the Housewives to within an inch of their lives would have made them better looking instead of making them look pretty darn freaky. Gabby face doesn't look like it belongs on her head and poor Lynette! She's much prettier than that!

 
At 9:29 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I think I saw a commercial that said Private Practice would be back this fall. Hooray!!

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger kim-d said...

Sarah's right--there was a commercial at one point during Grey's last night, saying PP would be back, full season, next fall. Okay, call me slow, but does Dr. blonde-what's-her-face have a thing for Callie? Is Ava/Rebecca/whoever/whatever a stalker, or what? She just keeps popping up???? Where is her "husband" while she's spending all this time chasing down Karev?

Have you seen any movies lately?

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

I wish I had cable sometimes:) I did watch Housewives this week while blog reading, I still like it. Poor Lynette!

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

The only one of these that I watch is Hell's Kitchen...I'm a little bored this year but I still keep coming back and Tivo-ing more!! I want to watch Grey's Anatomy but I haven't seen any shows and didn't know if I could start now....whatcha think?

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger angie said...

I absolutely adore Grey's!!! It's got to be my absolutely favorite show right next to desperate housewives. I think Private Practice is coming back but I really like Addison on Grey's better. What's the deal with Dr. Han anyway...does she like Callie??

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger Chastity said...

I love Joy too! I have a cousin who sounds just like her, which I realize isn't a good thing, but I find it so funny, lol.

 
At 10:13 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

OH MY, girlie this kinda post is so up my alley!!! I adore Grey's. SO glad it's back. I think Ava/Rebecca is a giant fruit LOOP! I missed that show SO much! They are all so hysterical and just nail their characters!

I have never seen the Hills. And I'm not sure why since I'm such a reality show junkie!!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I'm a huge Earl fan, and have to agree about this season not being so good. I'm wondering what they'll do with the whole marriage to Alyssa Milano thing. Hopefully it'll start getting funnier again.

 
At 6:21 AM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

you know on hells kitchen i really feel like this is the worst year with the least talented people. i'm pretty sure my 2 year old could have auditioned for the show and out cooked most of these people!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home