Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, April 25, 2008

Today...

Photobucket

Today...I seem a bit snappy.
A bit...unpleasant.
I'm being a witch, I think.

I'm ready for the weekend. Not that being at home with a 2 year old is a picnic, but at least then all the problems that I have to deal with will be my own, and I won't have to listen to other people whine about sh*t that they repeatedly do nothing about.
...nah, I'm not jaded & sarcastic at all.

See...I can't even blog nicely today.
Clearly, I've gotta go!

...and maybe when I return tomorrow I'll be the ol' happy me.

9 Comments:

At 12:28 PM , Blogger Beth said...

You may feel snappy today but it also sounds as though your "spunk" is back. And that's great.
Tomorrow - happy!

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Have a GREAT weekend!

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger kim-d said...

Well, here's this...even if you are snappy today, even if you are jaded and sarcastic today? At least you're still cute as a button, and that overrides the snappy, jaded and sarcastic :)! I said so...hehehe.

Have a VERY good weekend. From where I stand, the very WORST weekend is still better than the very BEST workday...

 
At 7:51 PM , Blogger Aunt Becky said...

Hope you feel up to snuff soon!

(whatever the hell that means)

 
At 2:13 AM , Blogger Family Adventure said...

I hope you have the BEST weekend. Great picture :)

Heidi

 
At 4:40 AM , Blogger Chris H said...

Ahhh ain't it grand to have a right old bitch? Hope your weekend was good.

 
At 6:15 AM , Blogger zirelda said...

I hope your weekend is a good one. Nice time spent at home with a two year old that absolutely adores you.

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger Shawna said...

I just might call upon you for your services on coming up with a great come back, thanks for your offer.

You are a beauty!

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

How funny!!!! Gosh I needed all of your blogs today. Thanks for the pick me up. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home