Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Big Three-Ohhhh!

Happy Birthday, Megan!


Meet Megan.
She's one of my bestest friends evah!
Megan, Susan, & I have been friends since 6th grade. Can you believe it?

Anyway...she's the big 30 today! And....I didn't get to celebrate with Susan when she turned 30 b/c her hubby carted her off to Vegas! But, I'm super excited to see both of them & give them their birthday gift! Actually, I got Melissa one too for her 30th birthday, but I haven't given it to her yet either b/c the STL trip got postponed...

Anyway!

Megan & Susan are the kind of friends that will host a baby shower for you & make sure everything is PERFECT...fromt he invitations to the favors to the flowers to the cake.
:)

[Megan, Me, Susan]

They are the kind of friends that will bring you dinner, trashy tabloid magazines & come over to keep you company when you go on "bedrest" while you're pregnant. And they'll act silly with you & wear side ponytails for flashback fun! (yes, I know...I was up out of bed....)

[Susan, Me, Megan]

Megan & Susan are the kind of friends that will stay up all day & all night sleeping off & on in the waiting room while you are in the hospital having a baby, just so they can be the first to meet him!

[Susan, sleeping on the waiting room floor, around 3am & still no baby]

They are the kind of friends who will come to your child's 1st birthday & wear the fun firemen hats because your child will like it.

[Jamie, David, Me, Susan, & Hubby]

Here's to my gals being 30....and me still being TWENTY-NINE!
...You guys are sooooooooooo OLD.

[Me, Megan, Susan]


[Mr.Susan & Susan, Mr.Megan, and Megan]

Love you Guys! Can't wait to see y'all!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 8:33 AM , Blogger Dana said...

Awww. What a sweet post. Your friends are beautiful! Hope you all have fun celebrating the 3-0's!

 
At 8:35 AM , Blogger Judy said...

What a wonderful post! I miss 30 - it was WAY too long ago as I'm staring the next decade square in the eyes, lol. Those are terrific friends to have!

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

great friends are the best!!

Happy birthday to your friend!

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Burgh Baby said...

Happy Birthday, Megan! Be sure to get even with Miss I'm Still 29 next year, mmkay?

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Love said...

you are are blessed to have each other...but i can tell that you already knew that!
lovin' the side ponytails!
happy birthday, megan!

 
At 2:59 PM , Blogger Cheffie-Mom said...

Aww, how sweet. Your blog is awesome and I am so glad I just came across it. I have a new blog called I Overcooked My Family and I would love to hear from you. Can't wait to see your next post!

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger Angel said...

dang.....I really AM old as dirt....you guys are just BABIES!!!!!

 
At 4:45 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

That is soo cute. I love all the photos!!

 
At 12:11 AM , Blogger Kila said...

Aww, you're so lucky to have each other!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home