Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just in:
Melissa & Colin are engaged!
Don't know the details yet....other than, I was supposed to go to STL for her 30th, but given our situation of Hubby being down & out for so long, and the general upset that has been going on in Gage's schedule...it just didn't seem right for me to take a solo road trip right now....so, of course, I missed out on the proposal, seeing the ring, seeing Melissa's face, and her 30th birthday.
BUT---I suppose it's not about me, right?

Anyway, I'm super excited for them! Colin----you are so lucky.


:)
So, um...Melissa, this makes turning 30 not seem so bad, right?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:27 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Sweet picture - congrats to your friend Melissa!

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Laura said...

wow! I love wedding planning!!!!what fun!

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger Dana said...

Awww...I see now why you would like to be in StL...life just isn't fair sometimes, is it...maybe one day I will be at home for good and you can make your trip to StL : ) Have a great week.

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

Congrats to the very cute, very happy looking couple!

 
At 12:03 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

They are a very cute couple!! Congrats to your pals!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home