Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, March 31, 2008

Never too old to learn...

So, my grandmother is 86.
Eighty-six.

...and she came to visit last Thursday evening with my Aunt Loraine.
This was her first trip to my house. Normally when we get together, it's at her house, or my mom's house, or big family functions that don't fit in any of our houses...(she had 7 daughters, and I am the youngest grandchild...I'm 29. So, she's got a ton of grandkids & great grandkids, and great-great grandkids...)

Anyway...they came over & Gage had a blast.
He taught her to play golf...
And at 86 years old, she decided to go ahead & give golf a whirl...







It was so cute... After each shot, he would tell her, "Good shot, Mema. My turn." And they would take turns... so cute!

And then, it was Aunt Loraine's turn.

With her, he kept saying, "Keep your eye on the ball!"
She would intentionally require extra attention & Gage would patiently coach her along. It was so cute!

It was a good visit...

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 12:25 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Ha! I love it! What a great family you have...

 
At 12:35 PM , Blogger Beth said...

I love the way Gage so carefully watches them - and his comments!

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

How sweet....

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Go grandma! That is just too cute how Gage was helping and encouraging.

 
At 12:01 AM , Blogger Chris H said...

That is just gorgeous!

 
At 5:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful sweet memories. Gage is an excellent teacher!

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

awe that is so sweet!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home