Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sick & Sicker.....

Well, we're home now.

Hubby is recovering.
Susan & David came over yesterday & took Gage to Chuck E. Cheese, and then they brought us Wendy's. I am sooooo lucky to have such fabulous friends.

Eddie (the dog) had free run of the house for a little bit yesterday....so, last night I noticed that Eddie had apparently tried to scratch the bottom out of the tub...he does that sometimes. I guess he likes the cool of the tub, but he scratches before he snuggles down. So, I've got dirty claw marks in the tub...must scrub that later when I get the energy....

....but for now, I have ZERO energy. This little cough that I've had for about a week is now kicking my ass. I got into a little coughing fit early this morning until I puked on the dining room floor. Good times.

When it rains, it pours, and right now we're in the middle of a damn flood!

The good news: I think the Easter Bunny is going to come later when Gage naps, I will be seen by a physician later & see if I need any different drugs, & my mother in law came over w/ an overnight bag to assist & sleep over if needed.

May The Force Be With Us.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Blogger Tara said...

I'm sending positive vibes your way. :-)

Happy Easter! I hope Gage enjoys what the Easter bunny brings him.

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Yikes! I sure hope everyone is feeling better soon. I am sending good vibes your way.

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Take care of yourself, okay? Thinking of you guys today!

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I'm sorry you're feeling bad, too. It's great that you have such great friends and family, though. I hope that both of you start feeling better soon.

 
At 4:02 PM , Blogger Angel said...

Lainey...your life is so..."full" these days. Can you get anything else on your plate? hubs, surgery, sickness, coughing, and BAD DREAMS!!!

I'm thinking of you today and every day and wishing you all the best...love you!

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Pokey Puppy said...

OH i'm so glad that you have great friends and family!! I'm sure little gage's face as he goes through his easter basket will make it better if only for a little while!

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger jennwa said...

I hope you guys feel better soon.

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

You have so much on your plate right now but it sounds like you are doing an amazing job of keeping it all together. Best wishes and Happy Easter.

 
At 6:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm been praying that you guys are not affected by the floods. I'm not surprised that you got sick you have been through A LOT in the last few weeks. Please rest and let MIL help. You need your strength back. XOXO Get well soon!

 
At 6:41 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Take care of yourself - sending you lots of hugs and best wishes!

 
At 4:52 AM , Blogger Beth said...

May every possible Force that exists be with you!
Take care - get better...

 
At 5:57 AM , Blogger C. said...

It's good to have backup. I hope everyone feels better in your neck of the woods soon!

 
At 8:47 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling bad, but I'm glad your husband came out of his surgery so well.

 
At 7:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Man, I've been away for a few days and so sorry to see upon checking in that hubby was back in for surgery. And you- take care of yourself. I know you're probably just exhausted.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home