Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, April 10, 2008

This Made Me Chuckle Today....

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him.
She says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he
knows her from. So he says, 'Do you know me?' To which she replies, 'I think
you're the father of one of my kids.' Now his mind travels back to the only
time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'My God, are you the
stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with
all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery?'
She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'

12 Comments:

At 5:11 PM , Blogger Aunt Becky said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks, dude, I needed that.

 
At 7:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....that was too funny!

 
At 2:13 AM , Blogger Laura said...

HA! Too funny! I have sent it to all my teacher friends!!! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 5:52 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

HAHA! Awkward!

 
At 6:23 AM , Blogger Nada said...

HYSTERICAL!!!

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Haa Haaaaaaa That was great. Gonna tell it to hubby.

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Christy said...

HILARIOUS!

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA! That is a Goodie!!

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger A. Nonny Mouse said...

That was great. I almost spit pretzel all over my screen. I am going to send your link to my cousin, who is finishing her first year of teaching. I think she'll get a kick out of it.

I hope all is going well with you - I keep thinking about you.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Ah, the guilty conscience!
Thanks for sharing the laugh.

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger Chastity said...

That is too funny!!

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger Angel said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!

I LOVE that!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home