Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day ! ! !

Photobucket

Well, around here we recycle...a lot.
I'm often referred to as "the recycling nazi".
So, we didn't plant a tree or anything today...just the usual stuff.
What we didn't do that I wanted to do: go to the Green Apple Festival over the weekend. Our weekend was very full with family, fun, & friends....so the Green Apple Fest just didn't work out for this year. There's always next year!

Today...I walked 4 miles with Gage in his stroller. I'm so freaking proud of myself.
I know, I know...it would be more impressive to say "I ran 4 miles with Gage in his stroller!"....but, I don't yet have a jogging stroller, and I haven't run in...a while.

So tomorrow....who knows? Maybe I'll walk a million miles...
Or maybe I'll walk to buy a jogging stroller, and then run home!
(not likely...)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:17 PM , Blogger Kate said...

Good for you--all around. Don't worry about not running. Walking 4 miles pushing a toddler is a big deal. And some day you can run--you have to start somewhere.

And when/if you look into a jogging stroller, my friends have had great luck with ebay and craigslist.

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger zirelda said...

Hey walking is good. :)

 
At 9:02 AM , Blogger Aunt Becky said...

I recycle like mad, too.

 
At 9:50 AM , Blogger Christy said...

I impressed with the 4 miles. Good job!

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Judy said...

It has been forever since I've taken a "real" walk - good for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home