Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Today....

So much to do today!

Today is one of my stay-at-home days.

Right now, Little Mr. Get-My-Way is sitting on the couch watching Blues Clues...cinnamon toast is baking in the oven...and we'll just have to see if he likes it. You never know with him...he may like something one day, and turn his nose up to it every other time it is offered.... you really just never know...

Today...my to do list includes...
a quick trip to WalMart
trip to the Post Office
pay a few bills (not normally MY job...)
and pack Gage for a trip to Memma's.

So, normally, my mother in law keeps Gage.
She has three children. Well, Damon & just went through our ordeal...her dtr, Kim, was bitten in the face by a brown recluse & she & her family are dealing with that. Damon's other sister, Ramona, is sick & was in the ER...on Monday. She's home now...but my mother in law had to go out of town to help Ramona & her family. So, since I just took almost all of last week off of work & so did Damon, we can't miss more work....so Gage is going to Memma & PawPaw's, and they live out of town.
So, I've got to get him & all of his stuff packed. (in comes the trip to Walmart for pull-ups & other little stuff.... )

and then we've got the 2.5 hour drive to Memma's....and then my 2.5 hour drive back home.
So....WTF am I doing blogging????
Well...he's having his "ca-toon" time.

:)

2 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You JUST reminded me...I hafta pay bills!!!!!

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger S said...

Yikes. Hope things settle down for you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home