Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'll have mine with SPRINKLES !

So...Gage came to me, new Pull Up in hand.
Gage: "Bobo Change"
Mommy: "Okay....come on."
We go to the changing table.
Mommy: "Is it wet?"
Gage: "No."
Mommy: "Did you poo-poo?"
Gage: "mmmm-hmmmm."
We change the Pull Up.
As I start to refasten the sides of the new Pull Up...
Gage: "NO! SPRINKLES!"
Mommy: "What?"
Gage, pointing to the baby powder: "SPRINKLES!"

So....there you have it. A diaper change...with sprinkles.
Once I powdered him (which we do less & less of since he's in Pull Ups now...), he was fine. He's been missing the "sprinkles."

MOMMY HEARTS BABY GAGE!

Labels:

16 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

Well, isn't that the cutest thing... He wanted sprinkles! Come visit me and see if you can help out

 
At 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That just may be the most friggin' adorable thing I have ever heard!

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger Antropóloga said...

Awww, precious. :)

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger Beth said...

That little guy of yours is definitely an original!

 
At 7:42 PM , Blogger angie said...

that is so stinking cute!

 
At 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!! Maybe one day soon Crusher will graduate to Pull Ups. He's ready...I'm not!

 
At 6:09 AM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

this is far to cute for words

 
At 8:38 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That is so cute and funny. What a great story.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Elle said...

LOL that's really cute!

 
At 9:10 AM , Blogger S said...

That is very cute! This is why I can't wait for K to really start talking.

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger Judy said...

What an adorable story! I love it!

Can Gage teach Tyler to bring in a pull up when he needs a new one? Gads, that would be an improvement!

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

What a cutie, that is the silliest thing to say!

 
At 1:54 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Yeah....I think we'll be able to train Gage to change his own diaper/pull up before we're able to potty train him...

 
At 5:59 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I like sprinkles too...but only under my boobs.

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Jenster said...

Well everything IS better with sprinkles! Didn't you know that?? LOL Too cute!

 
At 6:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is just so precious! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home