Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Musical....Wednesday.

Well, I would say, "musical monday"...but it's not monday.

not a lot to post about today...except that Melis called last night. They got a house!
woohoooo!
they close in July. move in August....
Congrats to them!


musical selections for today (b/c I've been jamming for a while now while I multi-task with work responsibilities...)

Buckcherry
The Killers
The Eli Young Band
Amy Winehouse
Ludacris (b/c how could my day be complete without a little rap?)
& Blue October.

Now, I've got a meeting to attend.
Yuck.

"...when I move, you move...just like that....hell yeah, hey dj, bring that back!"

"...we aint got nothin' to worry about...whoop a$$; let security carry'em out!"

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Blogger lady macleod said...

I'm so pleased you are singing, but I am still laughing over the make and model of the bite!

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger Maria said...

My next door neighbor's son is a huge Ludacris fan. I never got it until one day when I was ribbing him about it, he said, "Take a ride to Dairy Queen with me. We'll play the cd. I swear that by the time we get home you will like Ludacris."

I took him up on it (but left Liv at home with Bing, of course) and he was right.

Who would have thought?

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

feels like a midget is hangin' from my neclace........ lol you crack me up.

BTW whats the word on club cracker lately... is she stayin out of trouble. Looks like she is falling victim to peer pressure to be thin. ;)

 
At 4:46 AM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

hey jerk...now i can't stop singing ludacris...thanks for that butthead

 
At 5:02 AM , Blogger Denver Dad said...

Lainey-Paney, you're SO much cooler than I am. Ludacris. Amy Winehouse. I don't suppose you have any Lawrence Welk for us old folks to listen to.

;)

 
At 6:32 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Denver Dad---- who??? Lawrence who?

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger Lisa said...

I wish you could have kept going with that tune. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home