Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Blogworthy...

So, I've neglected to kick some shouts out, as only I can.

Here are some blogworthy things that I've failed to mention....until now.


Melissa & Collin are thinking about buying a house.
:)
Very exciting for them...and nerve-racking (not sure they've gotten to that point yet)...So, that's good. Here's to hoping it all works out just like it should!


Kristen graduated with her PhD in P.T. Pretty awesome.
And, for those that don't know...Meet Kristen. She's Melissa's little sister. (the picture is Melissa & Kristen together.)
And she's smart & funny! And now, she can make the big bucks and take care of all of us when we get old.
:)

What else?
My head is recovering nicely from the burrito incident, and there have been no more attacks on me. That's the good news.
The bad news: Baby Gage is out of town.
Yes. HE IS OUT OF TOWN.
Memaw, who keeps him during the day while I work, went to visit Gage's Aunt 'Mona. So, she took him with her. It's his first time to be out of town without me. It's completely weird. Anyway...he's about 3 hours away from me. He'll be home later this week.
Spoke with Memaw last night, & in one day, he saw horses, goats, cows, & fed some of them...he walked AAAALLLLL around...they live out in the country. Memaw said he had a great time, and it was around 8:30pm when we spoke. He was juuuuuuust taking his milk to go down for the night.

That's about all for now.
:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home