Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, June 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Okay...it's a little early...but whatever.

So....I can't exactly afford to spoil myself with a brand new laptop at the moment...so, I got myself a much smaller little birthday gift:


These are bowls made of recycled glass from www.acaciacatalog.com

I know that they are rainbow & don't really match what I already have...or, maybe they do b/c 99.9% of my every-day-dishes are clear class. And, well, as I always say, "My favorite color is clear, because it goes with everything." So, I guess they do match!
Hey, next, I'm buying a set of stainless steel sporks. Rainbow bowls & stainless sporks...pretty much all I need for dining, right???

What else is a Happy Birthday wish early?
ONLY....MY NEW FENCE!





We still have to paint it white & trim the posts down, but, I am so in love with it!
I'll have my perfect little white picket fence.
:)
And peace of mind to just go outside with the baby, or just let the dog out & know that there is a barrier there....

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger A. Nonny Mouse said...

Cool fence! Happy birthday, too!

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger DJ Kirkby said...

Great fence and I want those bowls!

 
At 12:51 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Lovely fence - and a must with kids, dogs and for a mother's sanity!

 
At 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the bowls and the new fence! Happy Birthday and many more!

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

Love the bowls and the fence. Happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home