Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, April 20, 2007

My Little Screamer !!!!

So, this little video clip is from one night last week.
Few comments about this:
1) Sorry that my child is only 1/2 dressed. It seems that when I only shoot digital video clips when he's missing 1/2 of his clothes. I'll try to work on that for the sake of the viewing audience.
2) Sorry that it is sideways. Out of habit, I hold the camera that way...and then forget that I can't switch it online. I'm not that computer-savvy.
So, if you want to see my child discover that he can scream his head off, then you should turn your head sideways & turn down the volume on your computer.
:)



...and it's kind of dark in the living room when I shot this b/c the overhead light was not on. We were trying to "wind things down" just before Gage's bedtime.
Clearly you can see that he had other plans.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

Outstanding. This is similar to what we've been experiencing. 3B's been exploring his upper register and flexing his screaming muscles for the last few weeks. Charming.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home