Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Confession...

So, here's my confession for the day:

I'm secretely addicted to watching "The Ultimate Coyote Ugly Search" on CMT.
I love it.
I love Maria!

She cracks me up. She just seems like a lot of fun, and now I want to go to the New York bar to watch her dance up there!
What fun!
[now, granted in the picture above she looks all sexy...with that "come hither" look...but on the show, she looks like FUN!]

And now...now I've decided that if I got to be on one of those reality shows where you get to pick a job & be that for a day---instead of being a Vegas showgirl for a day (because who am I kidding??? It's not like I'm NEARLY tall enough to be a Vegas showgirl)...so, instead of that job, I've decided I'd want to be a Coyote for a night. THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!

Now, I wouldn't want that long-term...long nights @ bars, and then sleeping the day away...I'd miss out on my little buddy! But, to play "Coyote" for a night---oooh, that would be fun!

:)

7 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger amyerj said...

I understand... I was so addicted to the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader one that I thought about trying out this year. NOT! =)

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I just keep looking at her short shorts. I think I could maybe get one thigh in there.

 
At 6:27 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

I have not seen the show, but I remember many long nights out at bars and sleeping the days away...

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Reid said...

Hi Lainey--I just read your comment on my blog,and I had to come see who was checking in on my little family--glad you did! I read your profile that says

"I'm a mom. I'm a wife. I'm a social worker. I did not fill those roles in that order, in fact I became a social worker, then a wife, and now a mom. My son is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Period. Motherhood is...is...well, it's eventful. It's better than I ever imagined, and yet harder than I expected. It's definitely a learning process for me!"
Funny, because I could've written those exact same things about myself!

I'll pop back in and visit again. You take pretty pictures!

Em

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I danced on a bar once.

Then I fell.

It was traumatic.

Not really, I was drunk.

Not really, I just made up the fact that I fell. I think I danced on a bar once, but I was drunk, so it's all still a bit unclear.

Thanks for stopping over at Manic's!

 
At 8:04 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

yeah back in the day when my ass was HOT, I would of TOTALLY done that...

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

Girls dancing on a bar - wow. And I thought Hooters was a good idea.

I haven't seen the show but I might have to now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home