Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, April 09, 2007

Saturday 4/7/7

So, naturally, on the one Spring Day that I plan an outdoor cookout---it SNOWS.
Yes, it was snowing that morning...and I was...well, I was a bit concerned.

But, in the end, we all had a great time. Great food & great company!


The Group Photo:


Damon's Neice (Jordan) & Damon:


Kim (Damon's sister), Damon, Ramona (Damon's Sister) & Linda (Damon's Mom):


Vicki, Damon, Me:


Me & My Dad:


In the end,it was a great time.
Gage did *NOT* want to come inside, despite the cold, and shortly thereafter, he was ready for bed...so he missed some of the festivities. But, I think he had a great time too...with everyone over & throwing the ball & swinging...yeah, I'm pretty sure he loved it!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:57 PM , Blogger amyerj said...

Looks like a good time... and what the heck was with the snow????

I tried to take a picture for my blog, but the flakes were too faint. Faint flakes. Say that 5 times in a row.

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

I've hurt my HUSBAND'S feelings by not mentioning on here that he is my husband.

Damon = my husband.

Silly boy...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home