Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, April 02, 2007

Movie Reviews!

The Wicker Man

I kind of had the story line figured out when the "twists" were revealed. So, that part was not super fun, but the ending---I wasn't expecting THAT. Pretty good.

The Omen 666

Scary. Freaked me out.

Borat

What a waste of my freaking time. The FEW laughs I had, not worth it. I had to endure the fat man ball sack...never again. That was freaking NASTY. I'm still having nightmares about that. YUCK.

The Holiday

We have not finished it yet, but I love it so far.
:)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 7:41 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Thanks for the reviews, I wondered how Wicker Man was. I saw The Omen and I am still a fan of the original. Very scary.

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger amyerj said...

I'm a total movie nut and agree with you on all of then (haven't seen Wicker Man tho). I couldn't even make my way through Borat (does that make me old?)... I watched the naked wrestling scene in horror, then turned it off. Answered a few questions I'd always had about large men, guess I can stop wondering. =)

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger A. Nonny Mouse said...

Fat man ball sack? Um... I don't think I even want to know. Yick.

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I hated Borat. I think it was right around the time he was commenting on Pamela Anderson looking like she had "the asshole of a seven year old."

I found that so repulsive.

And...The Omen...I cannot watch scary movies. I just can't. Not built for it. Chicken shit.

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Despite how much I try, I just don't like movies.

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger Talia said...

You could not pay me to watch Borat! I hate that man with the fire of a thousand suns!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home