Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, March 26, 2007

I've been MIA...

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately...

My Uncle was killed in a car accident, and I've been busy with that since Friday morning...

Dad sent me his obituary this morning...

Steven A. Cox
COX, STEVEN A. Age 63, of Dallas and most recently Krum, Tx, died in a tragic automobile accident on March 22. Steve was born on March 18, 1944, grew up in Dallas and attended Sunset High School. His parents are A.R. and Laura B. Cox of Dallas . He went into the Navy after graduation. After the Navy, he worked for Braniff Airlines, Trinity Industries, Comp USA, Compudyne and Metro One Couriers. He leaves behind to cherish his memory, his wife Carol Cox, parents A.R. and Laura B. Cox, daughter Susie Cox Bonatti and husband Vince, their 3 children, Benjamin, Laura and Andrew, son Steve Cox Jr. and wife Natasha, their 2 daughters, Audrey and Emma, brothers Kerryn and wife Pamela Cox, Jim Cox and family, Al Cox and family, along with many other loving family members and friends. He was an extremely kind and wonderful person with a very, very big heart. He truly loved his life, was very proud of his family, and very devoted to all. He loved staying in touch with old friends and keeping memories alive. He could always be counted on whenever and for whomever needed him. This world will be a different place without him. There is great comfort knowing that he is in Heaven, already making new friends, yet still loving and watching over his heartbroken family left behind. We are so grateful for our memories and for having had him in our lives. He will be sorely missed by all.

...and then it went on to talk about funeral arrangements...
So, I think it was pretty nicely written...I think my grandmother wrote it. I could be wrong...but just reading it...I think it's her wording.

So, please keep his wife & children & parents in your prayers...and please also pray for the other driver. He was 28 years old, and had two very young children (youngest is only 7 months old). The last update that I got, he was still in the hospital & going in for surgery...I know his family is struggling with all of this right now too.

8 Comments:

At 7:52 AM , Blogger Elle said...

I'm so sorry about the loss of your Uncle. Many prayers to your entire family during this time. HUGS.

 
At 9:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry. ((hugs))

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger A. Nonny Mouse said...

So sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

 
At 5:56 PM , Blogger Maria said...

So very sorry for your loss....

 
At 12:22 AM , Blogger Mum to Be said...

So sorry to hear your sad news. Sending you hugs.

Kx

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Late comment: So very sorry about your loss. I will keep your family in my thoughts.

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger amyerj said...

It kills me to hear this, I'm so sorry for your uncle, your family and the other young family. My prayers are with you!

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Jeanne said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. Please know that I am thinking about you and all your family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home