Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Goodbye SLC...


Soon, it was time to leave...
And there we were...with ALL of our bags...
Checking in to get out of Utah...

And back to Dallas...

..where I noticed THIS! I had NEVER noticed this before, and was laughing in Oklahoma about the tornado shelter signs with their restrooms. Well, wouldn't you know, it's the same in Dallas...I just never paid any attention!

And then we FINALLY made our way home.
The 1st thing I wanted to do was shower.
The whole time while I was in Utah, I felt like the water was just too soft to properly rinse all the soap off.

Anyway...that was a random vent. All in all it was a fun time.
:)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:08 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Glad it was good. And I agree...soft water just feels soapy to me.

 
At 6:27 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Aren't you glad to be back in big D? There is no place like home.

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger Elle said...

LOL you know what, I think I'd rather brave the tornado than be in a men's room. You ever smelled it in there. NOT NICE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home