Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Phone



Um...here's my new phone.
It's pink.
Should be coming in the mail in 2 days.
My new number? Yes, well, apparently they don't give that to you over the phone...they include it in the box.
Okay...whatever.
Oh, and it's not like I'm going to post it here.
:)

It has BlueTooth, which I wanted b/c my car has it, and so now I will have a phone that will work with my car.
It does not have a camera, and all the high-end features that are entertainment related...
I don't have the desire or need to watch a movie on the teeeeeeny-tiny screen of my cell phone. I do not email from my cell phone. I do not surf the net from my cell phone. I think I may have sent one text message in my whole life. I would not know how to download anything to it. I have had an MP3 player for over a year now, and still don't know how to download to it.
So, I am aware of my limitations, or reluctanc to jump into the techo-gadget world.

Getting a new phone. Had the old one for about 5 years I think.

I'm making progress I guess.
New phone. New features.
This right here: life on the edge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home