Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, January 05, 2007

Melissa & Colin came to visit!

Melissa & Colin were in town over NY's weekend...

on 12/30/06 pm, we went to Vito's in the Bishop Arts District for yummy, yummy pasta!
(oh, I do NOT know what they put in their marinara sauce, but I seriously can't get enough of the stuff! Soooooo gooooood.)

Daddy & Gage played with a napkin...




And then we went back home.
Gage got a set of golf clubs...and boy, was he ready to go!

....umm...thanks you guys....
(no really, Melis knew we'd have to put them up for a little while. After all, our coffee table is glass...)

And Gage was sooooo busy, he would hardly even stop for Melissa to snuggle on him!


As you can see, my child likes apples.


..and he likes Mommy's new scarf too!


What he doesn't like: changing clothes. So, we go little by little sometimes. Notice, the jeans have been replaced with pajama pants. The top was to follow...but it took a while.

We had a great visit...and then Baby Gage went to bed. We played Trivial Pursuit (I still maintain that the boys cheated...I don't know how yet...but when I figure it out, they are in trouble!). We watched "Big Day"...or a couple of episodes anyway.
Melis had never seen it, and I think it is so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home