Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, January 15, 2007

Cooking....with Gage!

So, Gage loves the pantry. He loves canned goods, dry foods, fresh fruits, etc. He loves it all. He loves groceries!


"First we start with a can of Campbell's soup. Then we add the corn."


"Please, take the can like I requested. Set the ingreadients on my prep-table."


"Ahhh, yes. We need a can of this."



...and in the end, here's Gage's Recipe:
1 Kashi granola bar (flavor of your choice)
1 jar of Kame ginger
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
1 can whole kernal corn
1 can green beans
3 packets of Kool-aid (again, flaors of your choice)
1 box of chicken boullion cubes

GAG!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you remember the 'homemade' vegetable soup we (you) made for mom?
The Base was Campbells (apparantly every child's soup choice)Tomato soup, to which you--I mean WE added all sorts of canned vegetables. I don't remember how it turned out, I do remember you standing on a chair making the soup. Brings a whole new meaning to "Mmmm Mmmm Good!" I love you!!
T

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home