Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, January 22, 2007

Freakazoid......

So, there's this song from the....Eighties...maybe.
I don't know when it came out.
Anyway...it cracks me up every single time I hear it!

"...I'll be your freakazoid, come on & wind me up."
Anyway...they were playing it on 107.5 this morning.
It made me laugh.

...and of course I turned it up & sang along.
duh.

...but alas, I had to hear the Beyonce "Irreplaceable" song again prior to getting out of my car. Oh, not by choice. Not that I don't like the song. I don't hate the song....I'm just over it.
Hell, it's on every 5 minutes on one station or another.
I've had that song & the Teletubbies stuck in my head FOREVER.

"...to the left, to the left. Everything you own in the box to the left..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home