Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

San Diego Zoo...



When we went to the San Diego zoo....a couple of years ago...
...Spring Break 2004...
The elephants were my favorite to watch.
I dont know why...
When I was younger, the monkeys were always my favorite. I guess b/c they were so human-like.
But now, I prefer the elephants. They are my favorite @ any zoo!

I want to take Baby Gage to the San Diego zoo when he gets a little older.

And to the Grand Canyon.
And Disney World & Disney Land...& the Animal Kingdom part...
And to see the Redwoods in California. Mema went there when I was younger & the pictures were so neat. She brought me a jewelry box from her trip.
And, I want to take him to see cliff dwellings in the west...Mom has pictures from going to see some when she was a little girl.
And I want to take him to Legoland, and Dollyworld, and the Hershey Theme Park in Hershey, PA.
And to see the Statue of Liberty.
And the Eiffel Tower.
And Buckingham Palace.
And the Pyramids in Egypt! I went there...May 2001. I hope it will be safe for travel over there for Gage to see them.
I want to take him to see everything!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home