Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, April 27, 2006

"Please continue to hold."

"Your call is important to us.
Your call will be answered by the next available representative.
Your call will be answered in the order it was received.
Hanging up and calling back will only delay your response time."

AAAAAAAAugh.

Anyway.
I'm so so so so so so tired. (I'm really more tired than that...but I cant type many more "so"s. That's how tired I am!)

Damon wasnt home last night...he was out of town. So, I had a really hard time falling asleep, and then had a really hard time staying asleep.
It's amazing how many tiny things you hear when you pay attention...or you're home alone. (I wasnt home "alone", but I was the responsible adult in the house!)

Anyway...last looked at the clock shortly after midnight.
Was up at 5 this morning to start my day.
Let the dog out.
Feed & water the dog.
Find something to wear.
Bathe, hair, makeup.
Wake Baby Gage.
Change Gage's diaper.
Get Gage's clothes together & some snacks for Memaw's.
Load Gage & my work stuff in the car.
Off we go....
...to Rockwall...
Drop Gage off.
Turn around...
...off to work...over the bridges & through the traffic, to the hospital I go!
Travel time from Rockwall to work: 50 minutes. Not too bad.
So, there goes 60 miles in the morning!

AAAnd...I get to do it all in reverse after work!

Yesterday...oh boy...the traffic was reeeeally bad. I had to stop & get gas. Got Gage. Went home. Total trip time: 2 hours, 20 minutes.
Pleeeeeeeeeease let this afternoon be different!

...and can I Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease have a nap-time?
Somebody pass me the Mountain Dew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home